Position 1: Linux and Windows Systems Administrator position
Innovative German IT company is looking for interns in its Shanghai office . 1 position is Linux and Windows Systems Administrator. During this internship you will work with team of Linux System Administrators, and your role will include receiving and solving customers requests, communicating these issues to senior engineers, watching alarms in monitoring system and mitigating them, making sure of high availability of the systems. You should have at least basic knowledge of Linux and Windows servers administration and good written and verbal communication skills.
Position 2. Marketing intern position.
We are looking for tech-savvy and self-motivated individual who has the ability to learn about our products and marketing platforms. Our clients are the European Chambers, business centers and succesful SME’s in China. Interest or experience in the IT industry will serve you well. This is an internship position with excellent growth potential and the opportunity to learn about different marketing strategies and new technologies.
Skills and competencies:
• Ability to understand and contribute to marketing initiatives including e-mail campaigns, social media presence, copy-writing, design projects, SEO improvements, and hosting live networking events
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to track large amounts of data and information effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience or knowledge in IT is a plus
• Create, edit, and update existing marketing collateral across digital, web, and print mediums
• Manipulate and track client and other data via Excel
• Attend chamber events and other networking opportunities
• Provide marketing updates
• Experience with design or professional print work is a plus
• Experience with a modern marketing platforms/Wechat is a plus