We provide service for M visa(Business Visa), Z visa(Working visa), X1&X2 visa(Student visa). If you need above visa for coming to China, we will assist you with your visa application. And youÂ won’t need toÂ worryÂ about all the complicatedÂ steps.
Tourist Visa (L visa)
China tourist Visa (L Visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist. Normally, for the tourist proposal, Chinese government will give you 30 – 90 days stay
L Visa Extension Paperwork List:
1.Passport with valid visa
2. Local Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence
3. 2 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm)
You have to go to the local police station near your living space within 24 hours after you arrived Shanghai (if you are living in hotel, you can go to the hotel reception, But don’t forget to ask the hotel put their stamp on the form ) to register your information in detail. It’s easy and free. Then you can get this Registration Form.
Please bring following documents to the nearest police station to apply for the registration form of temporary resident: 1. Original passport
- Residence certificate from property management center of your community (Depends).
- Original rental contract (if the house was rented by your company name, then an extra company statement is necessary)
- Copy of the landlord’s ID card
- Copy of the landlord’s certificate of Real Estate Ownership
Business Visa (M visa)
Chinese Business or we can called Commerce & Trade (M) Visa (before 1st Sept 2013, we called F visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.
Paperwork List :
- 1. Passport
- 2. Invitation letter from China company with official stamp
- 3. Copy of the shanghai company business license
- 4. Copy of the shanghai company enterprise code license
M Visa Extension:
- 1. 1.Passport with valid M visa issued from outside of China
2. 2 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm)
3. Local Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence
4. Copy of the shanghai company business license
5. Copy of the shanghai company enterprise code license
6. Shanghai company invitation letter with official stamp
8. Copy of the shanghai company official invitation letter (issued by Shanghai government
1. Only the shanghai company who invites you here (which sent you the official invitation letter) can support you to get extension in Shanghai.
2. The official invitation letter (issued by Shanghai foreign affair department) is required for M visa extension
3. You will keep entry which your former visa remains.
4. The extension days of your visa is based on the former visa duration you have. You can not extend longer than your previous visa duration.
Working Visa (Z visa)
China Work Visa (also called Z visa or residence permit now) is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, commercial performance or academic exchanges.
1. Passport with valid visa
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese is ok)
3. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence (up to date)
4. Copy of BA degree
5. Reference letters from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (After graduated) in your current field and position.
6. Employment Contract (Oversea assignment contract also works)
7. Copy of the company Business License
8. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License
9. Copy of the company Approval Certificate(Only for foreign investment company)
10. Health Certificate
11. 5 Passport Photographs (Size 4.5cm*3.5cm)
Steps for Applying Working Visa
- Medical checkup
- Alien Employment License (working license)
- Z visa notice (Z visa Invitation Letter)
- Leave for HK or home country to apply Z visa (Working Visa)
- Shanghai registration form of temporary residence
- Alien Employment permit (Working Permit)
- Residence permit
Working Visa Extension
1. Passport with valid working visa
2. Work Permit
3. New Employment Contract (Oversea assignment contract works as well)
4. 3 Passport Photographs (2 inches size)
5. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence
6. Copy of the company Business License
7. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License
Working visa changing from Company A to Company B
1. Passport with valid residence permit
2. Old working permit (From employer A)
3. Resume or CV (in English or Chinese is ok)
4. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence
5. Employment Contract with new company B (Oversea assignment contract works as well)
6. Copy of BA degree
7. 5 Passport Photographs (Size 4.5cm*3.5cm)
8. Copy of the new company B’s Business License
9. Copy of the new company B’s Enterprise Code License
10. Copy of the new company B’s Approval Certificate(Only for foreign investment company)
11. 2 release letters from old company A to prove you have already quit (With official stamp)